Sunday 28 September 2008

Has Style gone too far?

Style_Magazine has always included sexy and sultry pictures in her magazine, but it's unarguably fashion.Deep plunge dresses and glossy lips are a regular feature in Style's projects. Most fashion magazines, even the big ones do it, so of course it's forgivable. Feast your eyes on the following pictures, which show some of Style's past flirty pictures featured in her magazine.

However, these are very mild compared to her lastest graphic creation. A crude, naked picture of her exposed itself to the world yesterday, via another blog. It was possibly made to look artistic, but instead comes out looking a little trashy...


What are your views on her banner? Make sure to comment and tell us your views!




1 comment:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

hmm.... weird!!! I don't like her style of writing. I don't like her magazines. I don't understand the words, I become bored, and just not interested. I can't be forced into reading this magazine just because the 'ellites' love it! But I must say, her graphics rock! But the banner... not so much!