Monday 29 September 2008

*Ring Ring* Hello? MARY-KATE OLSEN?!




Okay, first, I would like to welcome myself to this blog, I'm Emine, Luv2luv__94 on Stardoll.
Second of all, yes, Stardolls' latest miracle is presenting itself in the form of....A phone call by Mary-Kate Olsen!
All you need to do to get chattin' with MK is dress her up in a couple of cute outfits and ta-da! But wait - its not that simple. You will be entering the competition, yes, along with the million or so other members just like you, super-psyched to be the lucky winner. The chances of you getting picked, well...to be honest, are 0.05% ( I didn't calculate that. I'm just saying.). So don't get your hopes too high, but its definitely worth a shot.

Wow. I know. Mary-Kate Olsen. But that's not all Stardoll has done for us lately. I'm not the only one who has noticed the new super-chic hotbuys.
Is it possible that Stardoll is finally snapping out of its 6-month stupidity and returning to the snappin' style we all love? Only time can tell.

1 comment:

Punkyfish2007 said...

Loving your writing <3 Welcome to the blog