Saturday 4 October 2008

Halloween

So.. What are you going to do on halloween? Im not into the whole trick or treating thing, but anually,my friend holds a party... I wont be attending it this year as I'll be on holiday in ROME! (no im not making it up to impress people.. or to improve my reputation)I guess thats a clue of who I am ... Im NOT from Rome (my roots are from Italy.. but thats another story) I'll definetely be adding some orange in my outfit come halloween weekend... So what will you be wearing on stardoll or outside? Lets hope stardoll releases some fashion forward halloween clothes (although i doubt it very much...)
Im gonna love you and leave you.
xxxxxx

4 comments:

Punkyfish2007 said...

I will probably be wearing my queen dress on stardoll along with the shoulder puffs and collar that I bought with it last year.

Anonymous said...

Outside Stardoll, Im being Amy Winehouse for a Halloween party Im going to.
On Stardoll...I have a kick ass idea that I'll say nearer the time.

Carla_lr said...

Amy Winehouse sounds like a rly good idea.. My BFF (outside) stardoll is thinking about it.

Punkyfish2007 said...

I really like the idea of Ay Winehouse too, but I already have my outfit sorted for all parties I'm going to...