Wednesday 15 October 2008

How Did They Dress?

So, my first ever party was on earlier tonight, not as many people attended as I had hoped, but we had a lot of fun anyway =]. I definately had about 20 people who said they would be there are were not but it was just them who missed out! Unfortunately it was rudely interupted by a large computer crash...

Anyway, here are some of the best costumes I saw tonight!


First of all, the ultimately best costume of the night, Miss_LV_, who dressed as Ursula from The Little Mermaid and made a stunning effort which really paid off. The hair and make-up were also perfect and gave the costume an edge over others which I saw. Just for anyone who doesn't know what Ursula looks like, i have included a picture.




Next is a girl who also looked fantastic, MollyMasquerade who was dressed as a cute Autumn nymph. This adorable look was so pretty, and the leafy headband set off the dress nicely. The beautiful shoes, leaf necklace and gold shoes were also key in this costume as they conveyed the message of nature, which was important for this look.




Yasas10 made a visit at my party as a fairy and although she didn't stay long, she is worth a mention for her outfit, in particular the creative wings. Pretty as a picture :)




To_Royal had a fantastic layered outfit and equally as creative hair, which made her really stand out from the crowd! Check it! I really love how all the colours match so well too, so the dress looks like one piece - genius!

3 comments:

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

Thank you for featuring me!
<3

Dei said...

Oh Thanks even though I was hardly there =(

And btw I was Gretal from Hensal and Gretal(the fairytale) =)

MollyMasquerade said...

thanks x