Saturday 25 October 2008

Sorry.


Sorry that i havent been posting any posts recently, but this week has been EXTREMELY hectic.. It wasnt very pleasant either.. I was sick (Just before the weekend =/), I had LOADS of very important tests ands I had a whole load of bad luck.. But Today totally made up 4 it =D So anyway...I probably wont have acesss to the internet from thursday onwards.. for just under a week.. As i'll be on holiday. So till then I'll try to post as many posts as possible. Anyway.. now for the stardoll world...
Punkyfish is throwing a party (YAY) but i wont be able to attend...[=( ]
New Look is now 'sponsering' hotbuys (or something like that)
There is a new star design furniture (ALL credit goes to stardollfashionforward.wordpress.com)
and.. theres a new halloween theme (ALL the furniture is from last year =/)


But anyway.. I need to go now..
xxxxxxx
Kay
(clue no 2 =P)

No comments: