Friday 3 October 2008

Hm, Make Sense Much?



So, as always, I was browsing Stardoll, just for fun, because a blogger is a journalist and journalists research. Not that I was researching, but well, it's fun..
And I found the user whose presentation is above. Now, I don't want to give out names, because that poor girl shouldn't be ridiculed publicly, but if you care enough to find her yourself, go ahead.
Now, back to her presentation: It does NOT make sense at ALL. I mean, if she's leaving Stardoll, then what on earth is she going to do with an SS giftcode? And plus, who would actually GIVE a giftcode for a non-superstar account? For that matter, if they can BUY a giftcode, then why not buy one for themselves instead of just giving it out for a random account. Some peoples minds are impossible to understand.

No comments: