Saturday 11 October 2008

Stardoll - I want my money back!!!!

I recently bought luxurious "Chanel" items - a bag and a belt, as well as perfume - containing the prestigous !

So, I go to put on my fabulous belt and show off my bag when I am confronted with these less than impressive items with only an "O" on them. And my perfume looked stupid too, with "Stardoll" printed across it in a blurry, fuzzy manor.

I only bought these items because they were Chanel, why the hell would I want cheap perfume or "O" branded accessories? I spent 13 stardollars altogether on this lot and now I am stuck with a bunch of crap!!!! I use my own REAL money to pay for my virtual money which paid for these, so I want a refund Stardoll! I work hard for the money I earn, not for it to be wasted because Stardoll screwed up and got involved in a bit of copyright infringement! Its not my fault they don't know the law, but why should WE be punished????

So sign in a comment here if you too want a refund on you knock-off items! Don't let Stardoll steal from us by luring us in with fake clothes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - Stardoll staff should have asked for permission from Chanel first!

Anonymous said...

Yeh, i agree wif u nd kandie - sumfin has 2 be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya - they get me soooo angry